Please note that since all our products are handwoven, a lot of hardwork and time is put in to curate a unique piece for you. Each handwoven piece has a story and is made with passion. The little irregularities that you might come across adds up to the beauty of the handwoven piece. We would humbly request you to attempt a return or an exchange only in an unavoidable situations
• You may cancel your order anytime before it has been shipped, provided that no tassels and/or fall pico have been added on your request.
• Products bought can be returned or exchanged(subject to availability). The request for return or exchange should be sent via email to email@example.com within a span of 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Any delayed requests would not be considered valid.
• Customised products cannot be exchanged or returned.
• Tissue and Kora fabric (saree/dupatta) are not liable for exchange or return due to the delicacy of the fabric.
• Keeping in mind the directives prescribed by the government of india the masks once sold will neither be returned or exchanged.
• The items must be in original condition, with the original packaging, with all tags intact.
• Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have make up stains or garments that smell of perfume.
• In case of cancellation or return of your order, you can get a full refund in the form of store credits. In a rather rare situation, if you happen to receive your order in a damaged or tampered parcel, you are advised not to accept the parcel and contact us immediately. Send us a photo of the damaged packaging along with your return request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You can also wish to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get curtailed refund to your original credit or debit card used for payment after deducting all the shipping charges ,insurance and bank processing fee from the total before the refund.
We aim to initiate the process of your refund within 7 days after we receive the package.
• Our delivery representative will come to pick up the goods once the return or exchange request is confirmed via email. we insist you keep the items properly packed for the pickup. In the rare instance that we’re unable to send a representative to your assigned address, you may have to drop the package to a local post office.
• Please follow our return guidelines, Sautri cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned independently, we recommend that you use our registered shipping method so that the order can be tracked
• We do not accept international return or exchange.
• Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.