Handwoven Mustard Silk Dupatta
|5-6 Business Days|
- Please ensure that your garment is absolutely dry before storage.
- Keep the garment wrapped in a pure cotton fabric.
- Avoid bundling up the saree to keep it away from creasing of the fabric.
- Always keep your garment in a dry and dark place to protect its colour from fading.
- It is advisable not to use a brush as it can tear the fabric.
- Oil stains can be removed with pure petrol.
- For tougher stains, we advise you to take it to a dry cleaner.
- Always steam iron the saree.
Colour may vary on your device due to light used in photography. If your size or colour is not available, then please contact or mail us to place an order. You can also contact us if you’d like more clarity before the purchase. We will be more than happy to assist you.